Velocity Reviews

-   -   SQLite server using execnet ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t743909-sqlite-server-using-execnet.html)

Stef Mientki 02-21-2011 12:55 AM

SQLite server using execnet ?

hello,

knowing that SQllite is not a client/server database,
still want to see if a simple client/server setup would solve my current problems for the moment
(because I love the simplicity of SQLlite,
and planned to go to a client / server database in the future)

Now I wonder if anyone has considered to use Python execnet-module to realize a simple SLQlite
client / server application.

If I look at the documentation of execnet,
(and I realize that I'm a great optimist)
it would take between 20 and 50 lines of Python code.

thanks very much for your opinions.
cheers,
Stef Mientki