Velocity Reviews

-   -   QWebView: Get coordinates of an element and simulate a relative tothis position. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t743864-qwebview-get-coordinates-of-an-element-and-simulate-a-relative-tothis-position.html)

Gelonida 02-19-2011 03:07 PM

QWebView: Get coordinates of an element and simulate a relative tothis position.

WHht I wondered is following:

Let's assume I use a QWebView,

As soon as the page is loaded ( loadFinished signal)
I'd like to identify a certain element with findFirstElement(), get
it's coordinates (and size) calculate some related coordinates (for
example 20 pixel above the top left corner of this element
and clcik there.

SO my questions:
- how can I get the coordinate of an element, that I found with
findFirstElement()
- how can I click in the browser window relative to the coordinate
previously obtained

Thanks in advance for any suggestions ideas.