Velocity Reviews

-   -   Open GL GL\gl.h and GL\glu.h (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t742504-open-gl-gl-gl-h-and-gl-glu-h.html)

ldries46 01-24-2011 02:35 PM

Open GL GL\gl.h and GL\glu.h

In Open GL in thee file glut.h, #include <GL/gl.h> and
#include<GL/glu.h>are called.
in the same installation I cannot find the files glu.h and gl.h.
Where can I download them.

Bartc 01-24-2011 03:46 PM

Re: Open GL GL\gl.h and GL\glu.h

"ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl> wrote in message
> In Open GL in thee file glut.h, #include <GL/gl.h> and
> #include<GL/glu.h>are called.
> in the same installation I cannot find the files glu.h and gl.h.
> Where can I download them.

They often come with a C compiler. If not perhaps try google "download
glu.h". Or ask in comp.graphics.api.opengl.

--
Bartc

Keith Thompson 01-24-2011 04:34 PM

Re: Open GL GL\gl.h and GL\glu.h

"ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl> writes:
> In Open GL in thee file glut.h, #include <GL/gl.h> and
> #include<GL/glu.h>are called.
> in the same installation I cannot find the files glu.h and gl.h.
> Where can I download them.

If you're missing a header, just grabbing a copy from somewhere
is unlikely to be the best solution. If it's missing because
there's something wrong with your installation, there could easily
be other problems. See question 10.11 in the comp.lang.c FAQ,
<http://www.c-faq.com/>.

Also, your question really isn't about the C language. You're more
likely to get better answers in a newsgroup or other forum that
discusses either OpenGL or your operating system.

Nokia