Velocity Reviews

-   -   travel photography; new images + improved website (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t742401-travel-photography-new-images-improved-website.html)

Oost West Thijs Best 01-21-2011 11:19 PM

travel photography; new images + improved website

Back home from my latest assignment, a 4WD trip through Western
Australia. A few results can be seen in my online portfolio, e.g.
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?itemId=299091,
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?itemId=299284 and
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?itemId=299527.

In the meantime we also upgraded the site; easier to navigate, less
images (but a lot of new ones, never published on the site before) and
all images now much bigger to give you, well, a better picture!

Please feel free to have a look: www.thijsheslenfeld.com