Velocity Reviews

-   -   Hot Requirements: 1.Sr Java Developer,2.Java Developer (Java with EJB) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t742342-hot-requirements-1-sr-java-developer-2-java-developer-java-with-ejb.html)

Isaac 01-20-2011 08:41 PM

Hot Requirements: 1.Sr Java Developer,2.Java Developer (Java with EJB)

Dear All,

We have 2 Hot requirements Sure Closure for the right Candidates,
please respond if you have any Consultants available, send resumeís
with rate and Contact details ASAP, we have priority for the
submission.

1. Job Title: Sr Java Developer
Location: Rockville, MD or Philadelphia,, Maryland
Project Duration: 6+ Month(s)
Est Start Date: immediate
Cost: DOE (competitive)
Preference: None
Skill Set :
J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Report writing (any), SQL
Excellent with Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Struts
Experience writing reports
Excellent communications skills
Self-starter who works with little direction
Education : Bachelorís Degree

2. Job Title: Java with EJB
Location: Glendale, California
Duration: 6+ Month(s)
Est Start Date: immediate
Cost: DOE (Competitive)
Preference: None
Skill Set :
Knowledge of financial stock market Proficient with Java 2 platform
enterprise edition JSP,
Servlet, EJB 2.1 and 3.0, STRUTS 1.X and JMS Knowledge of Java Script,
Transactions, JDBC, XML and Eclipse as Java IDE is required
Thorough working experience with JBoss application server,

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3907
Office 213.233.3576
isaac@preludesys.com
www.preludesys.com
agasagi03@gmail.com
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused