Velocity Reviews

-   -   How possible it can be floating numbers for requests /sec ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t742318-how-possible-it-can-be-floating-numbers-for-requests-sec.html)

johny2010 01-20-2011 02:05 PM

How possible it can be floating numbers for requests /sec ?

Hi Al,
For my performance tests, I need to get counters from WebService in order to see request numbers.

I made a custom counter and add some counters under Webservice object for my web application instance and run the test. When I look at the results for

GET Request/sec, POST request/sec, connection attempts/sec,
Anonymous users/sec

All these counters came with floating numbers such as
"23.95698485745088" "147.73473995428043"

Only current connections counter came as an interger.

Any idea why this happens ?