Velocity Reviews

-   -   XSLT on controls collection (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t74192-xslt-on-controls-collection.html)

=?Utf-8?B?WWFuaXI=?= 02-27-2004 06:51 PM

XSLT on controls collection

Hi ther
I have a few (2-5) collection based classes, that encapsulate a collection of server controls, or other "html producer" components
Each item in the collection is to be sent to the browser
My aim is to relate to each collection as a single unit wrapped by XML
and then transform an xslt file (on the server), so I can control the layout of each collection(not the internal layout of the items within each collection, but the layout among the group of collections)

My questions are
1)How do I wrap each collection with XML
2)How do I make transformation on the group of collections