[ANN] pyxser-1.5.2r --- Python Object to XML serializer/deserializer
Hello Python Community.
I'm pleased to announce pyxser-1.5.2r, a python extension which
contains functions to serialize and deserialize Python Objects
into XML. This is a model based serializer. This release is
supports Python 2.4 to Python 2.5.
What can do this serializer?
* Serialization of cross references.
* Serialization of circular references.
* Preserves object references on deserialization.
* Custom serializations.
* Custom deserializations.
* Object attribute selection call-back.
* Serialization depth limit.
* Standards based serialization.
* Standards based XML validation using pyxser XML Schema.
* C14N based serialization, as optional kind of output.
* Model based XML serialization, represented on XML Schema
and XML DTD.
The ChangeLog for this release is as follows:
Daniel Molina Wegener <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Added support for Python 2.4
* Replaced the use of the commands package by the
subprocess package on the setup script.
* On the next release will be added support
for Python 3.X ;)
Thanks to pyxser users for their feedback.
The project is hosted at:
Where you can report bugs and have other options, like forums
mailing lists and access to the repository if you want to
The web page for the project is located at:
PyPi entry is:
Daniel Molina Wegener <dmw [at] coder [dot] cl>
System Programmer & Web Developer
Phone: +56 (2) 979-0277 | Blog: http://coder.cl/
|All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.