Velocity Reviews

-   -   Vodafone broadband usage problems (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t741655-vodafone-broadband-usage-problems.html)

Spencer 01-05-2011 02:41 AM

Vodafone broadband usage problems

In December Vodafone sent me an email to say that I had used all of my
monthly broadband allowance and I was reverted to dialup speed.
I dispute their analysis, but they show only the January usage figures.
Where are the December and earlier figures?
Currently there is a network issues message dated 24 Dec 2010 saying
that "work is still continuing to correct the erroneous data usage".

I telephoned to upgrade to another plan with twice the usage and was not
told about the error.

Can I expect a refund?

Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce 01-05-2011 08:38 AM

Re: Vodafone broadband usage problems

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 15:41:48 +1300, Spencer <spencer@not.here> wrote:

>In December Vodafone sent me an email to say that I had used all of my
>monthly broadband allowance and I was reverted to dialup speed.
>I dispute their analysis, but they show only the January usage figures.
>Where are the December and earlier figures?
>Currently there is a network issues message dated 24 Dec 2010 saying
>that "work is still continuing to correct the erroneous data usage".
>
>I telephoned to upgrade to another plan with twice the usage and was not
>told about the error.
>
>Can I expect a refund?

Indubitably. Moreover,it will be delivered by airborne pigs in tight
formation.

PeeCee 01-06-2011 08:47 AM

On 5/01/2011 3:41 p.m., Spencer wrote:
> In December Vodafone sent me an email to say that I had used all of my
> monthly broadband allowance and I was reverted to dialup speed.
> I dispute their analysis, but they show only the January usage figures.
> Where are the December and earlier figures?
> Currently there is a network issues message dated 24 Dec 2010 saying
> that "work is still continuing to correct the erroneous data usage".
>
> I telephoned to upgrade to another plan with twice the usage and was not
> told about the error.
>
> Can I expect a refund?

From 'Vodafone' !

Gordon 01-07-2011 05:40 AM

On 2011-01-05, Spencer <spencer@not.here> wrote:
> In December Vodafone sent me an email to say that I had used all of my
> monthly broadband allowance and I was reverted to dialup speed.
> I dispute their analysis, but they show only the January usage figures.
> Where are the December and earlier figures?
> Currently there is a network issues message dated 24 Dec 2010 saying
> that "work is still continuing to correct the erroneous data usage".
>
> I telephoned to upgrade to another plan with twice the usage and was not
> told about the error.
>
> Can I expect a refund?

No. You requested that your plan be upgraded. They have done as requested

Donchano 01-07-2011 05:49 AM

Re: Vodafone broadband usage problems

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 15:41:48 +1300, Spencer <spencer@not.here> shouted
from the highest rooftop:

>Can I expect a refund?

You can probably expect the same lame excuses, denial of
responsibility and crap service we get from every major Kiwi
corporate. Because incompetence/lack of responsibility is an integral
part of our corporate culture and way of life.

"If all else fails we could always export excuses because that's
something we'll never run out of."

- a NZ diplomat serving in the USA, 1974

Matty F 01-07-2011 08:05 AM

On Jan 7, 6:40 pm, Gordon <gor...@clear.net.nz> wrote:
> On 2011-01-05, Spencer <spen...@not.here> wrote:
>
> > In December Vodafone sent me an email to say that I had used all of my
> > monthly broadband allowance and I was reverted to dialup speed.
> > I dispute their analysis, but they show only the January usage figures.
> > Where are the December and earlier figures?
> > Currently there is a network issues message dated 24 Dec 2010 saying
> > that "work is still continuing to correct the erroneous data usage".

> > I telephoned to upgrade to another plan with twice the usage and was not
> > told about the error.

> > Can I expect a refund?

> No. You requested that your plan be upgraded. They have done as requested

He asked for an upgrade because they lied and said that he had
exceeded his monthly usage. There is also a bug in their software so
that he cannot check his December usage.