Velocity Reviews

-   -   decorator 3.3 is out (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t741223-decorator-3-3-is-out.html)

Michele Simionato 01-01-2011 08:30 AM

decorator 3.3 is out

Thanks to the holiday period I found the time to add to the decorator
module a long-awaited feature, the ability to understand and to
preserve Python 3 function annotations. I have just released version
3.3 which implements such feature. It should be considered at an
experimental stage. If you use Python 3 and function annotations you
may want to try out the new decorator module (easy_install decorator)
and give me feedback.

See http://pypi.python.org/pypi/decorator for more.

Thanks for your time and Happy New Year to all fellows Pythonistas!

Michele Simionato

P.S. today I have also released a new bug-fixed version of plac (see
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/plac)