ANN: stats0.1.2a calculator statistics for Python
I am pleased to announce the third public release of stats for Python.
This is a minor point release, mostly consisting of improved tests and
documentation, plus the addition of six new statistics functions:
midhinge, quartile_skewness, cumulative_sum, running_sum, stderrskewness,
stats is a pure-Python module providing basic statistics functions
similar to those found on scientific calculators. It has over 40
statistics functions, including:
* arithmetic, harmonic, geometric and quadratic means
* median, mode, midrange, trimean
* mean of angular quantities
* running and weighted averages
* quartiles, hinges and quantiles
* variance and standard deviation (sample and population)
* average deviation and median average deviation (MAD)
* skewness and kurtosis
* standard error of the mean
* Pearson's correlation coefficient
* Q-correlation coefficient
* covariance (sample and population)
* linear regression
* sums Sxx, Syy and Sxy
This is an unstable alpha release of the software. Feedback and
contributions are welcome.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.