Import/Export XLSB Format & Set to Auto-Fit the Contents of Shapes
What is new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 2.5.0 has been released. It includes many enhancements like to read/write MS Excel 2007 XLSB format. Also a new ShapeTextFrame class is included to the API set to auto-fit the contents of shapes. Now the dotted lines would be rendered fine in Chart-to-Image feature. Moreover, Chart-to-Image, Direct Excel-to-PDF, Sheet-to-Image and Sheet-to-Print are enhanced. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Supports to import/export XLSB file format.
• Includes ShapeTextFrame class to auto-size the frame to fit its contents.
• Dotted lines are supported in Chart-to-Image feature.
• Fixes internal bugs of reading/saving Excel 2007 files.
• Fixes internal bugs of reading/saving ODS files.
• Fixes bugs of reading/saving Excel 97-2003 files.
• Chart-to-Image feature is enhanced.
• Direct Excel-to-PDF feature is enhanced.
• Sheet-to-Image and Sheet-to-Print features are enhanced.
• Formula Calculation Engine is enhanced.
• 11 fixes and enhancements.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:42 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.