Velocity Reviews

-   -   What is the the best style and theory of writing a complier in your language (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t740732-what-is-the-the-best-style-and-theory-of-writing-a-complier-in-your-language.html)

small Pox 12-23-2010 10:01 PM

What is the the best style and theory of writing a complier in your language

What is the the best style and theory of writing a complier in your
language

Maybe a book will suffice.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/12...vernment-fall/

I want to parse the contents of the above link into hebrew audio.

CHEERIOS

Juha Nieminen 12-24-2010 07:21 AM

Re: What is the the best style and theory of writing a complier in your language

In comp.lang.c++ small Pox <smallpox911@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/12...vernment-fall/

You should take your religion somewhere else.

small Pox 12-24-2010 05:59 PM

*** Alex Jones Exposes Google's Plan to Dominate the Internet ***plz spread this video

Alex Jones Exposes Google's Plan to Dominate the Internet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiqOL9ausOI

--
The FAT per DIEM FBI bustards use our TAX PAYER MONEY and INCOMPETENCE
is UNACCEPTABLE.

=====

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQapkVCx1HI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXJ-k-iOg0M

Hey Racist and INcompetent FBI Bustards, where is the ANTHRAX Mailer ?
Where are the 4 blackboxes ? Where are the Pentagon Videos ? Why did
you release the 5 dancing Israelis compromising the whole 911
investigation ? If the Dubai Police can catch Mossad Murderers and put
the videos and Iranian Police can why cant you put the Pentagon
Videos ? If Iran police can put the AMERICAN TERRORIST, Riggi and
puting on INTERNATIONAL MEDIA a day after catching him without
TORTURE, why cant you put the INNOCENT patsies on the MEDIA. Why did
you have to LIE about Dr Afiya Siddiqui and torture that Innocent
little mother of 3 and smashing the skull of her one child ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMcii8smxk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZ2lxDJmdg

There are CRIMINAL cases against CIA CRIMINAL Bustards in Italian
courts.

FBI bustards paid a penalty of $5.8 million to Steven Hatfill, but
only because he was a white. They got away with MURDER of thousands of
Non-whites in all parts of the world.

Daily 911 news : http://911blogger.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kGZ3XPEm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY

Conclusion : FBI bustards are RACIST and INcompetent. They could
neither catch the ANTHRAX or 911 YANK/Jew criminals nor could they
cover them up - whichever was their actual goal or task.

SLASH the SALARIES of FBI/CIA/NSA etc BUSTARDS into half all across
tbe board, esp the whites/jew on the top.

FBI Bustards failed to Catch BERNARD MADOFF even after that RACIST and
UNPATRIOTIC Act
FBI bustards failed to prevent ROMAN POLANSKY from absconding to
europe and rapes.
FBI bustards failed to prevent OKLAHOMA

Steve Holden 12-26-2010 03:42 AM

On 12/24/2010 2:21 AM, Juha Nieminen wrote:
> In comp.lang.c++ small Pox <smallpox911@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://...

> You should take your religion somewhere else.

And you should learn that by re-posting their links you assist spammers.
--
Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119
PyCon 2011 Atlanta March 9-17 http://us.pycon.org/