Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: How to send a reminder via email in outlook 2010 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t740607-re-how-to-send-a-reminder-via-email-in-outlook-2010-a.html)

MyNews 12-22-2010 02:36 AM

Re: How to send a reminder via email in outlook 2010

Steel if you do not have the Info the OP needed!

You need to Keep your Google SpyWare to YourSelf!

MyNews 12-22-2010 06:16 AM

Re: How to send a reminder via email in outlook 2010

Good Info here you Link back Steel!
<http://www.jakeludington.com/google/20090908_send_google_calendar_email_reminders_to_d ifferent_email_account_.html>

"Steel" <""Fake99XX1199999fake\"@(Big)(Steel)theXfactor.co m"> wrote in
message news:ApidnVVUUIUx8IzQnZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@earthlink.co m...