Velocity Reviews

-   -   Syncronizing a list (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t740569-syncronizing-a-list.html)

adisps 12-21-2010 05:52 PM

Syncronizing a list

Hi all,
Im dealing with linux, and would like to implement a synchronized linked-list.
The syncronization supposed to be between several threads working concurrently. I need an efficient implementation (for example not locking the intire list). I can use locks, mutexes, semaphores, R/W locks and make any possible variation of/on them.
Can anyone help implementing the insert/remove functions?

thnx!!