Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sipdroid question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t740380-sipdroid-question.html)

John R 12-18-2010 03:24 PM

Sipdroid question

I have just installed sipdroid to connect a business line but want to
my mobile for any other calls. It seems to want to dial out using
sipdroid. Can I overide this or not? The phone is HTC Wildfire

John R 12-18-2010 04:40 PM

Re: Sipdroid question

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 16:09:59 +0000, Andy Burns
<usenet.aug2009@adslpipe.co.uk> wrote:

>John R wrote:
>
>> I have just installed sipdroid to connect a business line but want to
>> my mobile for any other calls. It seems to want to dial out using
>> sipdroid. Can I overide this or not? The phone is HTC Wildfire

>Sipdroid, settings, call options, preferred call type
>
>android 2.3 has SIP functionality in the main phone app.

Brilliant, thanks Andy

I can also change the ringtone for incoming sip call, which is
something else I wanted to do. I failed to check other options after
setting it up.