Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   Adjustment Images using ImageItem in J2ME (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t740119-adjustment-images-using-imageitem-in-j2me.html)

golemnagesh 12-14-2010 06:22 AM

Adjustment Images using ImageItem in J2ME

Hello All,

I am working on MIDP Application,I have taken images with ImageItem with setting defaultCommands to perform action, upto this fine, but while inserting label along with Image the alignment will be not looking good, i strived to adjust all images in good alignment, please any one help me with sample code.

Thank you in advance.

golemnagesh 12-15-2010 07:38 AM

Even I tried with Canvas, but i am able to adjust images but unsuccessful to add Imageitem to set defaultCommand for performing some action