Velocity Reviews

-   -   Error Loading win32comm (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t739793-error-loading-win32comm.html)

nfa 12-09-2010 02:14 AM

Error Loading win32comm

I get the following errors when i tried to run the following program:

C:\smsgameGateway\GatewaySMS>java -cp .;smslib.jar SMSGateway
Exception in init() : Unable to load ODBC driver
Exception in init() : Unable to establish connection to database 'sms'
SampleSMSApp starting
-configuration read
-connecting to SMS terminal. please wait
Error loading win32com: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_22\jre\bin\win32com.dll:
Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
unable to create a SMSTerminal
msg : java.io.IOException: NoSuchPortException : 'COM1'

Please guide me as to how I can correct the above errors.

Regards,
Angel