Velocity Reviews

-   Hardware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f5-hardware.html)
-   -   Memory Card Recovery Service! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t738745-memory-card-recovery-service.html)

hermiehunter 11-24-2010 08:17 PM

Memory Card Recovery Service!

If anyone has memory card issues...whether you physically damage the cards or they become unreadable/unrecognizeable by camera or computers, I have found a website that can recover those "must-have" files.

I recently had an SD card become unreadable because of physical damage. I tried everything that I could to retrieve the pictures online (software, formatting, etc.) with no luck. Then I found Recoverfab. This is a great company/service that can retrieve pictures even if the card is damaged. You send them your card and they will recover the pictures for you!

Please visit their website @ card-recovery.biz/us/service.php for more information. Trust me, it works!

Please add h t t p : / / to the link to make it work...without the spaces

Sonnybear 01-20-2011 07:29 AM

hi hermiehunter,
as for your question, you should try the read-only recovery software with disk image feature, because this feature is special for the disks with physical damage - copy all the files and other data onto another, then recover them