Velocity Reviews

-   -   New photos on "Lumières d'Opale" (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t738486-new-photos-on-lumieres-dopale.html)

Lumières d'Opale 11-20-2010 05:28 PM

New photos on "Lumières d'Opale"

Hello,
Gallery "Lumières d’Opale" presents photos of the Opal Coast where the
light is always changing. Some photos strongly raster are aimed to try
to shield a pointillist painting and digital photography.
Currently, you can discover a new selection of 23 photos August 2010:
numbering Lumo 1162 to 1140. The Gallery periodically enriched now
presents approximately 250 photos, easily accessible. Downloading
and using nonprofit are allowed, subject to mentioning the source. The
site is no profit. I am an amateur photographer. I am using a device
"Panasonic TZ6", optical Leica.
For a best view in full screen: click View full screen then click
"Slide show" at the top left.
Note: To achieve this gallery, click on the correct address:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Lumieresdopale
Sincerely,
Daniel