Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Health care? WTF? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t738421-re-health-care-wtf.html)

Bucky Breeder 11-19-2010 07:25 PM

Re: Health care? WTF?

§nühw¤£f whined about insufficient welfare food stamps govmint cheese:

> What is this "health care" of which they speak? As a proud Uhmurikin, I
> would like to have some of this "health care" that other countries
> enjoy... http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/11/18
>
> Executive Summary: "as usual, we suck at this too".

Just move there then. Everybody would be so happy.

Buh-bye now. And don't let the TSA hitcha in the arse...

(although, they are fondling yer balls fer free if you
fly on commercial this holiday season in the USA.)

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

WartRemover 11-19-2010 07:32 PM

Re: Health care? WTF?

In article <Xns9E3588A36B0C8BuckyGram@207.246.207.54>,
Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
wrote:

> (although, they are fondling yer balls fer free if you
> fly on commercial this holiday season in the USA.)

u will be ok...they don't mind u sniffin u'r mommy's dirty diapers
--
"The world has moved on, leaving the non-entity Scott Lifshine in its wake"
-Greendistantstar

oWo
|---|