Velocity Reviews

-   -   LIEshine Goes INSANE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t738242-lieshine-goes-insane.html)

Fox News 11-17-2010 07:48 PM

LIEshine Goes INSANE

In article
<4edf90d4-494f-4375-ac83-1f409d51108a@q14g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
iL_WeReo <caljamscott@yahoo.com> wrote:

Insanity at it's best:

> www.columbiaspectator.com
>
> It looks like a slaughter in there. It's certainly an interesting bit
> of print. This is the highest audio and video to date of Lifshine.
>
> I should have a scan of it up later today. I told you I'm the only one
> who matters in New York history thank you. I am unsure if it shows up
> in the online edition I haven't checked yet.

How ****ing RETARDED u are PiGGy

In NEW ADS:

MAKE WORLD HEADLINES
Professors, music students - try playing "Nuclear Warrior", worldΉs top
musical masterpiece. Call Scott (718) 328-2248 or email
caljamscott@yahoo.com

*****

Now LIEshine, in the INTEREST of TRUTH (of which u have NONE) don't u
think that u ought to add THIS little snippet of REAL TRUTH? But I guess
not since u are NOTHING BUT A FAT UGLY STINKy SELF SERVING LOW LIFE'd
BUM with ASS CANCER that u got from forcing little boys to **** u'r
FILTHY DISEASED ASSHOLE u DEMENTED BUM:

I just finished a little project with some great investigative work by a
friend of mine in the rotten apple. The results? There never was any
Nuclear Warrior or Pillar of Fire, It was just another of Scott's
attempts at pawned-off fantasy fame. The NW video is of a guy named
Sergio Romero. A nobody music store guitar teacher from Hackensack, N.J.
What he found out is that Scott knew this guy from hanging around the
music/record store where Sergio worked as a part time guitar teacher and
sales clerk. The ever popular genius Pillar of Fire was a name Sergio
came up with while playing around with the "funeral pyre" line from the
Doors great Light My Fire. Yet another lying, self-serving claim by
Scott just to masturbate his own ego. Anyway, Sergio did start a band
called Death's Dust, that he admitted "went nowhere", and Scott was
never involved in it in anyway except hanging around the music room at
the store. That's where the video came from. He also noted that Scott's
hanging around was usually bothersome, and to such a point, that the
store owner had to ask him to leave on several occasions. So, no
earthshaking, world famous, greatest guitar player ever, media worthy
news. It's all just more of Scott's wereo worshiping B.S. It's all "so"
Scott when you consider his history .........

Please, I'm begging you, please...point me to one site, blog, or any
reference at all, on the Internet that indicates you're anything more
the what I said you are. That would be looser, beaten, delusional,
lonely, and such. As far as having any influence, well, I don't see your
old Jam site around anymore illegally selling pirated artistic works of
other people. So apparently there are others out here with more
influence then you. But then again, there's absolutely no proof of your
alleged influence....period. Another FAILURE on your behalf!

Lifshine, who is given to hyperbole, declared of his tapes, "This should
be the biggest thing since King Tut". Ruiz-Torres just laughs.
April 4, 2002 Inland Valley Daily Bulletin ..

Lets see...not only was that piece of over three decade old, antiquated,
recording of a recording of a radio show of a concert, that you weren't
at, not mentioned...but you weren't either. And why wouldn't they
mention a person with your credentials...

€ King of All Media
€ The only one that matters
€ King of All Retro
€ Biggest write-up in history
€ Owner of the only three hours of music that matters
€ The national media blitz of your 8mm home movies
€ Sony says: Greatest Film Maker Ever
€ The big deal with the firm
€ The guy who turned down the hand in marriage of Chrissy Everett
€ The London gig with Sharon Osbourne
€ Has the only pictures of the Beatles stage in the world
€ The most popular man on the Internet
€ Offered the biggest recording contract in history
€ The King of New York media
€ Your MTV big media deal
€ and last but not least..the proven fraud of a band: Nuclear Warrior

Well, those are the reasons they didn't mention you because none of this
is true or ever happened. But the big reason is...you're the biggest
King of All Failures!

Now, as I see it, and so do the rest of us sane ones out here, there are
proven reasons they didn't contact you. I give you these additional
reasons to ponder....

€ Your California Jam site was shut down because of illegal activities
€ You howl like a dog on late night, low rated, loony radio stations
€ Native Americans were offended by your radio chanting
€ You take pride in having your picture taken with convicted felons
€ Major newspapers laughed at you and your delusional ideas
€ You posted picture of your ass tubes on the Internet
€ Pictures of you and young boys are too provocative to be associated
with
€ You crank call radio stations and then laughed off the air
€ You proclaimed to be a whore monger
€ They think you believe there actually is a Captain Kirk
€ You think your picture of Mr. Peanut is historical
€ A guy dressed up in tin foil is something your proud of
€ You made a fool of yourself on daytime TV court
€ Your 911 proclamation was offensive
€ Local police departments noted that you had mental problems
€ Your financially ****ed up
€ You hang around on broken glass alley
€ Nobody at the paper could validate anything you claimed to be true
€ Nobody cares about an 8mm of a guy signing his gas receipt, except
you
€ You don't like classic rock and roll, which the Jams was
€ you were arrested for going apeshit after a museum curator told you
your Wereo tapes were worthless and pointless
€ And last, but surely not the leastŠyou're a nobody and YOU WEREN'T
THERE!

Yeah, you're the king of all media,and the only one that matters. To
yourself and and either your left or right hand! And once again...in
your own words, proving what kind of person you are......

I give you Scott Lifshine.....

I've never formed any meaningful love relationships in my life.
Prostitutes galore.
"I'm a whore-monger and make no secretes about it"
"I'm all alone in life"
"Financially I'm ****ed up"
"I live an isolated life"
Scott Lifshine April 30, 2009

VanguardLH 11-17-2010 08:08 PM

Re: LIEshine Goes INSANE

NOTE: The following newsgroups were omitted in my reply:
alt.music.beatles
alt.music.yes

Fox News wrote:
<snipped the pretend reply>

Oh, golly gee, thank you, boob, so very much for starting a NEW thread
while pretending it was a reply (and to a Google Grouper, too).

Fox News 11-17-2010 08:21 PM

Re: LIEshine Goes INSANE

In article <ic1clb$6bj$1@news.albasani.net>, VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH>
wrote:

> NOTE: The following newsgroups were omitted in my reply:
> alt.music.beatles
> alt.music.yes
>
> Fox News wrote:
> <snipped the pretend reply>
>
> Oh, golly gee, thank you, boob, so very much for starting a NEW thread
> while pretending it was a reply (and to a Google Grouper, too).

Thank you for your reply also sweets