Velocity Reviews

-   -   XFX Radeon 5770 Single Slot Graphics Card (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t738227-xfx-radeon-5770-single-slot-graphics-card.html)

Ian 11-17-2010 04:50 PM

XFX Radeon 5770 Single Slot Graphics Card

Hardware Heaven have a comprehensive review of the XFX Radeon 5770 Single Slot Graphics Card Tested with 5 Recent Games and 3D Blu-Ray:

Quote:

In this article we have decided to take a look at how one of the more desirable 5770s on the market performs in 5 of the most recent games (Black Ops, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, Civilization V and F1 2010). Our aim is to see how it plays at the highest 'normal' resolution of 1920x1080 with maximum in-game detail. Can the 5770 be the ideal solution for serious gamers on a budget?
Read the rest here.