Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Bye bye birdie (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t738121-re-bye-bye-birdie.html)

Dan C 11-16-2010 12:59 AM

Re: Bye bye birdie

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:38:40 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> With the advent of this new class of insecticides, the birds are
> dissapearing as a result of a lack of insects to eat!

Cool.

Less birdshit in the world to clean up.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he dropped another white rhino.

joevan 11-16-2010 12:08 PM

Re: Bye bye birdie

On 16 Nov 2010 00:59:22 GMT, Dan C <youmustbejoking@lan.invalid>
wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:38:40 -0700, nhwf wrote:
>
>> With the advent of this new class of insecticides, the birds are
>> dissapearing as a result of a lack of insects to eat!

>Cool.
>
>Less birdshit in the world to clean up.

I don't know, stupid people like you are still spewing **** everywhere
on this NG. How do we clean you up. The birds are an indication of
goodness, you are the opposite. Now go away, nobody here likes you.