Velocity Reviews

-   -   Verzion users data usage (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t738111-verzion-users-data-usage.html)

richard 11-15-2010 09:22 PM

Verzion users data usage

Since the beginning of this period which started at midnight on the 13th, I
have not been able to get any data usage reports.
Not even from the website page which still reads zero.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Bucky Breeder 11-15-2010 09:28 PM

Re: Verzion users data usage

richard <member@newsguy.com> queried thusly:

> Since the beginning of this period which started at
> midnight on the 13th, I have not been able to get any
> data usage reports. Not even from the website page
> which still reads zero.
>
> Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Mine is working just fine.
It reads "AWESOME". Naturally...

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

POGO PUNY 11-15-2010 09:45 PM

Re: Verzion users data usage

In article <Xns9E319D6842A0BBuckyGram@216.151.153.169>,
Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
wrote:

> > Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

> Mine is working just fine.
> It reads "AWESOME". Naturally...

Delusional from all that dirty diaper sniffn huh bitch boi?

G. Morgan 11-16-2010 12:07 AM

Re: Verzion users data usage

richard <member@newsguy.com> wrote:

>Since the beginning of this period which started at midnight on the 13th, I
>have not been able to get any data usage reports.
>Not even from the website page which still reads zero.
>
>Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

No. Why don't you get a data plan that is truly "unlimited".

Aardvark 11-16-2010 01:13 AM

Re: Verzion users data usage

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:45:58 -0500, POGO PUNY wrote:

> In article <Xns9E319D6842A0BBuckyGram@216.151.153.169>,
> Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
> wrote:
>
>> > Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

>> Mine is working just fine.
>> It reads "AWESOME". Naturally...

> Delusional from all that dirty diaper sniffn huh bitch boi?

<STALK>

no hace mucho tiempo que vivĂ*a un hidalgo de los de lanza en
astillero, adarga antigua, rocĂ*n flaco y galgo corredor."
-Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

richard 11-16-2010 01:30 AM

Re: Verzion users data usage

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:07:54 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

> richard <member@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>>Since the beginning of this period which started at midnight on the 13th, I
>>have not been able to get any data usage reports.
>>Not even from the website page which still reads zero.
>>
>>Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

> No. Why don't you get a data plan that is truly "unlimited".

The best they have is 10g for $80 for my mifi card.
I rarely go over the 5g limit so I don't see the need for the extra.

G. Morgan 11-16-2010 05:52 AM

Re: Verzion users data usage

richard <member@newsguy.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:07:54 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:
>
>> richard <member@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Since the beginning of this period which started at midnight on the 13th, I
>>>have not been able to get any data usage reports.
>>>Not even from the website page which still reads zero.
>>>
>>>Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

>> No. Why don't you get a data plan that is truly "unlimited".

>The best they have is 10g for $80 for my mifi card.
>I rarely go over the 5g limit so I don't see the need for the extra.

If that was my only way of access I'd be screwed. I download lots of .iso's
from M$ft and plenty of multimedia. I'd hit 5GB in a few days.

As a backup for my cable modem I have a Windows Mobile smartphone (v 6.5) with a
T-Mobile 3G truly "unlimited" data plan. I get damn good speeds when I tether
the phone and laptop, it's about 2.5Mb/s down and 1Mb/s up.

Mike Yetto 11-16-2010 12:57 PM

Re: Verzion users data usage

richard <member@newsguy.com> writes and having writ moves on.
>On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:07:54 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

>> richard <member@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Since the beginning of this period which started at midnight on the 13th, I
>>>have not been able to get any data usage reports.
>>>Not even from the website page which still reads zero.
>>>
>>>Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

>> No. Why don't you get a data plan that is truly "unlimited".

>The best they have is 10g for $80 for my mifi card.
>I rarely go over the 5g limit so I don't see the need for the extra.

I have an unlimited plan for $29.95 / month. But it's for my
Android whatever.

Mike "dialing for web-sites" Yetto
In practice they are not.

Meat Plow 11-16-2010 02:24 PM

Re: Verzion users data usage

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 07:57:49 -0500, Mike Yetto wrote:

> richard <member@newsguy.com> writes and having writ moves on.

>>> No. Why don't you get a data plan that is truly "unlimited".

>>The best they have is 10g for $80 for my mifi card. I rarely go over the
>>5g limit so I don't see the need for the extra.

> I have an unlimited plan for $29.95 / month. But it's for my Android
> whatever.
>
> Mike "dialing for web-sites" Yetto

I used Virgin Mobile USB 3/4G dongle. Sprint provides the network. No
contract.