Velocity Reviews

-   -   Simple question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t738073-simple-question.html)

joevan 11-15-2010 03:58 PM

Simple question

What is biggest a big, huge or a big, large?
Someone on CNN was talking about a big huge something or other this
morning. What do you think of double adjectives?
How about huge, whopping?

Bucky Breeder 11-15-2010 04:12 PM

Re: Simple question

joevan <joevanudity@vanudity.com> inquireth thusly:

> What is biggest a big, huge or a big, large?
> Someone on CNN was talking about a big huge something or
> other this morning. What do you think of double adjectives?
> How about huge, whopping?

Infinity! Or, maybe my penis... I'll get back
at you after I talk to a couple of wimmins around here.

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

(And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

Repent! The end is near! Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
an-nnnn-dh... *good* "luck" - if there's an apocalypse.

Old Gringo38 11-15-2010 04:15 PM

Re: Simple question

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:58:13 -0500, joevan wrote:

> What is biggest a big, huge or a big, large?
> Someone on CNN was talking about a big huge something or other this
> morning. What do you think of double adjectives?
> How about huge, whopping?

This thing was so big it was actually humongous. This thing was not
only big, it was gigantic. A whopping huge big as life ball of dried
snot. NO!
--
11/15/2010 10:07:14 AM CST
Just West Of Nowhere

Ferd Berfle 11-15-2010 04:22 PM

Re: Simple question

"Old Gringo38" <NoEmail@ThisOldHouse.con> wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:58:13 -0500, joevan wrote:
>
>> What is biggest a big, huge or a big, large?
>> Someone on CNN was talking about a big huge something or other this
>> morning. What do you think of double adjectives?
>> How about huge, whopping?

> This thing was so big it was actually humongous. This thing was not
> only big, it was gigantic. A whopping huge big as life ball of dried
> snot. NO!

bushcricketballs!

Scientists have found a bushcricket species with testicles that account for
up to 14% of its body weight.

It is the animal with the biggest testicles in relation to its body weight,
they write in Biology Letters.

more/source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11718029

joevan 11-15-2010 04:35 PM

Re: Simple question

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:22:01 -0500, "Ferd Berfle" <fanny@farkle.com>
wrote:

>"Old Gringo38" <NoEmail@ThisOldHouse.con> wrote in message
>news:1g005pi1ohm6t$.yt99cor5nbt$.dlg@40tude.net.. .
>> On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:58:13 -0500, joevan wrote:
>>
>>> What is biggest a big, huge or a big, large?
>>> Someone on CNN was talking about a big huge something or other this
>>> morning. What do you think of double adjectives?
>>> How about huge, whopping?

>> This thing was so big it was actually humongous. This thing was not
>> only big, it was gigantic. A whopping huge big as life ball of dried
>> snot. NO!
>>

>bushcricketballs!
>
>Scientists have found a bushcricket species with testicles that account for
>up to 14% of its body weight.
>
>It is the animal with the biggest testicles in relation to its body weight,
>they write in Biology Letters.
>
>more/source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11718029

I have a free gift for you. But you have to get it in person.

anyone 11-15-2010 04:53 PM

Re: Simple question

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:58:13 -0500, joevan wrote:

> What is biggest a big, huge or a big, large? Someone on CNN was talking
> about a big huge something or other this morning. What do you think of
> double adjectives? How about huge, whopping?

It's all a desperate attempt on the part of media types to find one or more
ways to intensify their message, and more often then not, they choose word
combinations that don't make much sense (e.g. -- "massive hole"). Ironically,
they mostly succeed in demonstrating their own badly impoverished vocabulary.

Bucky Breeder 11-15-2010 04:55 PM

Re: Simple question

Ferd Berfle <fanny@farkle.com> via

> "Old Gringo38" <NoEmail@ThisOldHouse.con> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:58:13 -0500, joevan wrote:
>>
>>> What is biggest a big, huge or a big, large?
>>> Someone on CNN was talking about a big huge something or other this
>>> morning. What do you think of double adjectives?
>>> How about huge, whopping?

>> This thing was so big it was actually humongous. This thing was not
>> only big, it was gigantic. A whopping huge big as life ball of dried
>> snot. NO!
>>

> bushcricketballs!
>
> Scientists have found a bushcricket species with testicles that account
> for up to 14% of its body weight.
>
> It is the animal with the biggest testicles in relation to its body
> weight, they write in Biology Letters.
>
> more/source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11718029

On a remote mission to a remote area of a remote country in a remote
river, I once was taking a remote bath, strickly according to the 'Remote
Bathing Field Manual' (RBFM), issued to all military on remote assignments,
when I heard a remote noise, so I spun around so fast that my male-genitals
swung around with such speed, momentum and force that my penis squashed an
entire colonly of bushcricketballs to death; and I was almost brought up on
charges and courts-marshalled by the civilian liberals and powers-that-be,
under the incessant lobbying of PETA and other communist groups, for the
near extinction of that colony of bushcricketballs, under the charge of
"involuntary genocide".

Had a *good* lawyer to get out of *that* one...

From then on, I was required to post highly visable "Warning" signs in the
native language(s) when I'm remote nekkid bathing in remote rivers of
remote areas on remote missions.

So, the moral of the story is : You may *think* you, or something else, is
very big, but if you don't read and heed the "Warning" signs, you may get
squashed and exterminated by Bucky's big swinging dick.

HTH.

Mike Easter 11-15-2010 05:15 PM

Re: Simple question

Ferd Berfle wrote:

> bushcricketballs!
>
> Scientists have found a bushcricket species with testicles that account for
> up to 14% of its body weight.
>
> It is the animal with the biggest testicles in relation to its body weight,
> they write in Biology Letters.

There is something paradoxical about a male critter we call a katydid
having big balls.

Is that anything like the story of a boy named Sue?

"bushcrickets (also known as katydids)"

katydid Synonyms * (UK): bush-cricket

--
Mike Easter

salty@dog.com 11-15-2010 05:22 PM

Re: Simple question

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:58:13 -0500, joevan <joevanudity@vanudity.com>
wrote:

>What is biggest a big, huge or a big, large?
>Someone on CNN was talking about a big huge something or other this
>morning. What do you think of double adjectives?
>How about huge, whopping?

Better is always better than best.

Tim Conway 11-15-2010 05:34 PM

Re: Simple question

<salty@dog.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:58:13 -0500, joevan <joevanudity@vanudity.com>
> wrote:
>
>>What is biggest a big, huge or a big, large?
>>Someone on CNN was talking about a big huge something or other this
>>morning. What do you think of double adjectives?
>>How about huge, whopping?

> Better is always better than best.

Agreed. Better will better your best. :)