Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Europe scratchin their heads in wonder (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t738001-re-europe-scratchin-their-heads-in-wonder.html)

Meat Plow 11-14-2010 06:09 PM

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:12:22 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> The outcome of the recent Uhmurikin sElections has people in the EU
> wondering: wtf?
> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/13-3
>
> I guess they expected us Uhmurikins to be actually smart.

<guffaw>

I fixed your post. You forgot the 'us' as in including yourself. But i
have to wonder why you laugh at yourself? Care to clear that one up?

StevieO 11-15-2010 01:07 PM

Re: Europe scratchin their heads in wonder

CALL !

Go ahead, the rest will follow.

"nhwf" <snuhwolf@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:PM00049509A3F7D829@unknown.myhome.westell.com ...

Uh huh. Care to poast your voting record for the last 10 years, bub?