Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Europe scratchin their heads in wonder (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t738000-re-europe-scratchin-their-heads-in-wonder.html)

NormanM 11-14-2010 05:42 PM

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:12:22 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> The outcome of the recent Uhmurikin sElections has people in the EU wondering:
> wtf?
> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/13-3
>
> I guess they expected Uhmurikins to be actually smart.
> <guffaw>

One comment in the article:

| One speaker, Christian Stoffaes, who is chairman of the Center for International
| Prospective Studies based in Paris, stated the "United States is in disarray,
| extremely polarized. It is practically a civil war there, and you can't count
| on it."

They are only, just now, noticing that? They must be stupider than the
average "Uhmurikin"!

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come

NormanM 11-15-2010 12:03 AM

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 14:01:03 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> NormanM wrote:

>> On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:12:22 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

>>> The outcome of the recent Uhmurikin sElections has people in the EU
>>> wondering:
>>> wtf?
>>> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/13-3
>>>
>>> I guess they expected Uhmurikins to be actually smart.
>>> <guffaw>

>> One comment in the article:

>>| One speaker, Christian Stoffaes, who is chairman of the Center for
>>| International Prospective Studies based in Paris, stated the "United
>>| States is in disarray, extremely polarized. It is practically a civil
>>| war there, and you can't count on it."

>> They are only, just now, noticing that? They must be stupider than the
>> average "Uhmurikin"!

> Maybe they dont have a live video feed ;)

The problem is, this nation (U.S.A.) has been "in disarray, and extremely
polarized" for roughly 221 years (longer, if you count the period leading up
to the rebellion). And, apparently, they managed to miss all of that! ;)