Velocity Reviews

-   -   DVDs availalble (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t737964-dvds-availalble.html)

kel 11-14-2010 05:08 AM

DVDs availalble

Hi,
contact me at kelkeld34(at) yahoo.com if interested.

I have extra DVDs of the following shows

3 DVDs of the Carol Burnett show, 3 original DVDs recorded from CBS
broadcasts in the 70s

24 DVDs of Buffy the Vampire slayer, the whole series, season 1-7 all
episodes, commercial free, original fox broadcast

Bob Dylan PBS documentary, No Direction home, 3.5 hours extensive
profile, includes 1965 live concert :20 minutes and Martin Scorsee
Charlie Rose interview about making the documentary

Bob Dylan 1963-5 Newport Folkfest live concerts 2.5 hours of footage

PBS 2006 documentary 4 hours on Andy Warhol, part of American
Experience series.

VH1 Classic Documentary, The Drug Year, about 1960s

PBS documentary Before Stonewall,
PBS documentary After Stonewall

12 DVDs of season three of Starting Over, reality TV series where
women live in a house together to transform their lives. 5 episodes
per disc
http://www.tv. com/starting- over/show/ 24621/summary. html

2 DVDs with Figure skating 2000, Keri classic Team competition, Divas
on Ice, Hershey's Team Challange,

2nd DVD 2000Masters of Figure skating, Kristi Yamaguchi golden
Moments, Lucinda Ruh on Today show, Michelle Kwan on Olympic Show,
Michelle Kwan Princess on Ice

ask for my whole skating list dating back to 1974

I got all last two seasons international competitions from Universal
Sports