Velocity Reviews

-   -   WTF Next (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t737952-wtf-next.html)

Old Gringo38 11-13-2010 10:12 PM

WTF Next

http://goo.gl/CutoC VOA link
--
11/13/2010 4:12:16 PM CST
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

richard 11-14-2010 12:59 AM

Re: WTF Next

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:12:57 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

> http://goo.gl/CutoC VOA link

Soon to be the national scare that will cause an uproar among the populace.
Much like that of the AIDS scare. Less than 1% of the population was ever
effected, yet, the scare mongers made the rest believe it was more like 90%
or better.

Old Gringo38 11-14-2010 01:04 AM

Re: WTF Next

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 18:45:08 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

> Old Gringo38 <NoEmail@ThisOldHouse.con> wrote:
>
>>http://goo.gl/CutoC VOA link

> I saw a show where a woman was allergic to her new husband's sperm.

LMAO :)
--
11/13/2010 7:04:01 PM CST

Old Gringo38 11-14-2010 01:08 AM

Re: WTF Next

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:59:01 -0700, richard wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:12:57 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
>
>> http://goo.gl/CutoC VOA link

> Soon to be the national scare that will cause an uproar among the populace.
> Much like that of the AIDS scare. Less than 1% of the population was ever
> effected, yet, the scare mongers made the rest believe it was more like 90%
> or better.

They never cease to amaze me. How many thousands of years has man
been eating wheat. LOL
--
11/13/2010 7:05:44 PM CST

richard 11-14-2010 06:15 AM

Re: WTF Next

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 19:08:57 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:59:01 -0700, richard wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:12:57 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
>>
>>> http://goo.gl/CutoC VOA link

>> Soon to be the national scare that will cause an uproar among the populace.
>> Much like that of the AIDS scare. Less than 1% of the population was ever
>> effected, yet, the scare mongers made the rest believe it was more like 90%
>> or better.

> They never cease to amaze me. How many thousands of years has man
> been eating wheat. LOL

PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

G. Morgan 11-14-2010 06:23 AM

Re: WTF Next

richard <member@newsguy.com> wrote:

>PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
>discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

What do Pre-Menstrual-Symptoms have do with intestine-cancer?

richard 11-14-2010 09:45 AM

Re: WTF Next

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 00:23:33 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

> richard <member@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>>PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
>>discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

> What do Pre-Menstrual-Symptoms have do with intestine-cancer?

I certainly am no doctor but conventional x-rays could not penetrate the
area in the intestine. So when a doctor was doing exploratory surgery, he
ran across this cancerous item. Stating upon discovery, "This is exactly
where she was pointing too.". Where and when I saw this I do not recall. As
I understand it, the cancer cell was only a "pain" during the PMS attack.

richard 11-14-2010 09:49 AM

Re: WTF Next

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 22:31:08 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 23:15:54 -0700, richard <member@newsguy.com>
> wrote:
>
>>PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
>>discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

> Where the hell do you come up with this ****?

Television can be very educational. You should try it once.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty 11-14-2010 01:01 PM

Re: WTF Next

richard the st00pid wrote:

> Evan Platt wrote:
>> richard <member@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>> PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to
>>> the discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

>> Where the hell do you come up with this ****?

> Television can be very educational. You should try it once.

"Mythbusters Perform Surgery and Debunk PMS!"

Directed by Steven Segal.

--
-bts

Old Gringo38 11-14-2010 02:06 PM

Re: WTF Next

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 23:15:54 -0700, richard wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 19:08:57 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

>>> Soon to be the national scare that will cause an uproar among the populace.
>>> Much like that of the AIDS scare. Less than 1% of the population was ever
>>> effected, yet, the scare mongers made the rest believe it was more like 90%
>>> or better.

>> They never cease to amaze me. How many thousands of years has man
>> been eating wheat. LOL

> PMS was once thought to be a joke. Until a surgery procedure led to the
> discovery of a cancer cell in the intestine purely by accident.

Reminds me of the story of Sir Isaac Newton. <g>
--
11/14/2010 8:03:39 AM CST