Velocity Reviews

-   -   DVDs available (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t737720-dvds-available.html)

kel 11-11-2010 03:55 AM

DVDs available

Hi,
I have extra DVDs of the following shows for cost or trade, contact
kdancekid@netzero.com if interested.

3 DVDs of the Carol Burnett show, 3 original DVDs recorded from CBS
broadcasts in the 70s

24 DVDs of Buffy the Vampire slayer, the whole series, season 1-7 all
episodes, commercial free, original fox broadcast

Bob Dylan PBS documentary, No Direction home, 3.5 hours extensive
profile, includes 1965 live concert :20 minutes and Martin Scorsee
Charlie Rose interview about making the documentary

Bob Dylan 1963-5 Newport Folkfest live concerts 2.5 hours of footage

PBS 2006 documentary 4 hours on Andy Warhol, part of American
Experience series.

VH1 Classic Documentary, The Drug Year, about 1960s

PBS documentary Before Stonewall,
PBS documentary After Stonewall

12 DVDs of season three of Starting Over, reality TV series where
women live in a house together to transform their lives. 5 episodes
per disc
http://www.tv.com/starting-over/show/24621/summary.html

Figure skating 2000, Keri classic Team competition, Divas on Ice,
Hershey's Team Challange, Masters of Figure skating, Kristi Yamaguchi
golden Moments, Lucinda Ruh on Today show, Michelle Kwan on Olympic
Show, Michelle Kwan Princess on Ice

ask for my whole skating list dating back to 1974

I got all last two seasons international competitions from Universal
Sports