Velocity Reviews

-   -   Urgent : Direct Client is looking for Java/J2EE in Charlotte, NC (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t737660-urgent-direct-client-is-looking-for-java-j2ee-in-charlotte-nc.html)

Yogi 11-10-2010 05:39 PM

Urgent : Direct Client is looking for Java/J2EE in Charlotte, NC

We have two Java/J2EE positions ( One for Lead and other one for
Developer) opened for contractors.

Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on sarah@larktechinc.com

Rate $ 45/hr corp-corp
Location : Charlotte, NC
Duration : 1 year

Experience in the below mentioned skill set
Java/J2EE
Hibernate
Spring
Web service
SOA
JMS over MQ
Oracle DB
Web logic application servers

The skill set is same for both positions.

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on sarah@larktechinc.com
Thanks,
Sarah