Velocity Reviews

-   -   Selling Routes: Iran & Lebanon (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t737625-selling-routes-iran-and-lebanon.html)

Lubna Mahar 11-10-2010 11:01 AM

Selling Routes: Iran & Lebanon

Hello

We are offering stable and high quality routes which mentioned below:

• Iran (Premium White CLI)
• Lebanon (Premium White CLI

"Now Easy Western Union Quick Pay/ PayPal/ Escrow Payment Option also
Available with Online CDR”

Billing: 1/1
Payment Terms: Prepay.

Please send us your target rates and volumes of these destinations. For
further details please contact the undersigned.

Regards,

Lubna Mahar
Breezecom
MSN 0r Email: lubna.mahar@breezecom.ae

Lubna Mahar
Assistant Manager - Business Development
lubna.mahar@breezecom.ae
www.breezecom.ae