Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: My plan of action (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t737538-re-my-plan-of-action.html)

Dan C 11-09-2010 02:45 AM

Re: My plan of action

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 12:44:22 -0700, Brian Christiansen wrote:

> The following is my plan of action, based on what I know about the
> situation, suggestions made here, and some research I did on the
> internet.
>

> 1.. Back up all critical data to a memory stick, CD, whatever.
>
> 2.. Get computer running as best as possible using the following steps
>
> 1.. Remove windows XP and revert back to 98, or
>
> 2.. Do a clean install of 98 if the old recovery disks are still
> around
>
> 3.. Determine what the computer is used for and remove all software
> that
> does not support that purpose or reinstall all software the supports
> that purpose.
>
> 3.. See what can be done about connecting to the internet after those
> things are completed.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahaha!

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanker.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.

richard 11-09-2010 05:47 AM

Re: My plan of action

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 21:55:31 -0700, Brian Christiansen wrote:

> "Dan C" <youmustbejoking@lan.invalid> wrote in message
>
>> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahaha!
>>
>> LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Wanker.
>>

> FOAD, jerkwad. This is a genuine problem that this person is having with
> his computer, and this might be the best we can do without replacing the
> computer. I am pretty sure that the church I am helping out has very
> limited funds, even if it has the funds to do so easily, I just think that
> in today's world, a church's funds should go toward something like donations
> to the community food bank or something like that rather than updating
> office equipment.
>
> Everyone else has been quite helpful in my deciding what to propose to this
> man who needs help with his computer. If you can't be, then be a smartass
> somewhere else.
>
> Brian Christiansen

Dan is our resident imbecile who generally replies with "format your hard
drive" for most answers.
Just ignore his ignorance.

Dan C 11-09-2010 02:28 PM

Re: My plan of action

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 21:55:31 -0700, Brian Christiansen wrote:

> "Dan C" <youmustbejoking@lan.invalid> wrote in message
>
>> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahaha!
>>
>> LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Wanker.

> FOAD, jerkwad.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we
say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions
printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather
kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in
the Islets of Langerhans.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a
weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,
a revulsion, an overflowing latrine, a big suck on a sour lemon.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at
the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut.
Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are
a weed, a fungus, a stinking snotrag, the dregs of this earth. You are
a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe
player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world
that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg,
either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist
as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned
their bastard whelp at birth and then died of shame in recognition of
what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting
to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a
nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able
to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude
oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than
you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short
of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few
chromosomes short of a full genome. Worse than that, you top-post.
In HTML. God created toads, houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos,
fleas, ticks,slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered
his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You
are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in
the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all.
You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, microcephalous, hairy-livered
inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with
you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in
a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup
doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together.
You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.

Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be
read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your
tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001
worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big
W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to
trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order
to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no
normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the
sewers in search of your git.

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a
loathsome disease, a dung-bred maggot, a drooling inbred cross-eyed
toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent.

You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.13 world. Your mother had
to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get your dog to play with
you. You think that HTTP://WWW.GUYMACON.COM/FUN/INSULT/INDEX.HTM is
the name of a rock band. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest
composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and
Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test
patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of
wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted.
Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you.
Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source
of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous
galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother
opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your
way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs
out from under the porch and bites you.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted
boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You
gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clotpole
ponce. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting naff. You cockered
bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You
dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. May your
spouse be blessed with many bastards.

You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself
in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny
clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a
clue. If you were a movie you would be a double feature;
_Battlefield_Earth_ and _Moron_Movies_II_. You would be out of focus.

You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have bad breath. You
are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel.
You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. You
are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that
you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go
away. You are jetsam who dreams of becoming flotsam. You won't make
it. I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which
became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair.

It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone
that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled
far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid.
Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to
a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium.
Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid.
Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one
minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot
be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid.
This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure
extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws
of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of
stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while.
I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic
opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other
drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped
away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't
really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was
pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a
load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after
you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more
success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal"
people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering.
But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this
world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this
was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to
what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like
parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the
emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a
demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful,
cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable,
belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal,
fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame,
self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent,
libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid,
illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking,
devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic,
fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim,
crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim,
unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive,
abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and Generally Not Good.

I hope this helps...

"Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet refused to give him some Pooh-tang.

OldGringo38 11-09-2010 03:05 PM

Re: My plan of action

On 11/9/2010 8:28 AM Just to please that super-ego, Dan C wrote the
following tidbit of information:

Dan, where the hell in Texas are you?

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

Dan C 11-10-2010 02:31 AM

Re: My plan of action

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 09:05:32 -0600, OldGringo38 wrote:

> [...]

>> belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal,
>> fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
>> brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame,
>> self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent,
>> libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid,
>> illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking,
>> devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic,
>> fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
>> suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim,
>> crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim,
>> unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
>> mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive,
>> socially-retarded, puerile, and Generally Not Good.

I'm not actually in Texas. I'm incognito.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he inhaled.

anyone 11-13-2010 05:35 AM

Re: My plan of action

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 22:47:32 -0700, richard wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 21:55:31 -0700, Brian Christiansen wrote:
>
>> "Dan C" <youmustbejoking@lan.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>>> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahaha!
>>>
>>> LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> Wanker.
>>>

>> FOAD, jerkwad. This is a genuine problem that this person is having
>> with his computer, and this might be the best we can do without
>> replacing the computer. I am pretty sure that the church I am helping
>> out has very limited funds, even if it has the funds to do so easily, I
>> just think that in today's world, a church's funds should go toward
>> something like donations to the community food bank or something like
>> that rather than updating office equipment.
>>
>> Everyone else has been quite helpful in my deciding what to propose to
>> this man who needs help with his computer. If you can't be, then be a
>> smartass somewhere else.
>>
>> Brian Christiansen

> Dan is our resident imbecile who generally replies with "format your
> hard drive" for most answers.
> Just ignore his ignorance.

<blink> <blink>

(scrolls up...)