Announcement: New version of SinelaboreRT supports Java codegeneration from UML state diagrams
Hello list readers,
a new version of the SinelaboreRT code-generator is available for
download. While originally designed for embedded systems developers
the latest version also offers Java code generation.
The state diagrams can be designed with the Cadifra
UML editor, Enterprise Architect, UModel, ArgoUML, Magic Draw or the
built in state chart editor.
The generation process is widely adjustable to your needs.
Here are some of the key features:
- Generates clear human readable code
- Integrated robustness checker, visual editor and simulator
- Automatic trace code generation
- Supporting hierarchical designs
- No run-time libraries needed
- No gap between design and code
- Simple integration in different development environments
- Low cost
- Support for automatic test-case generation
If you want to give it a try please visit www.sinelabore.com and
take a look in the manual. A demo version is also available.
With best regards,
info at sinelabore.com
|All times are GMT. The time now is 12:51 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.