Velocity Reviews

-   -   PXE booting from Windows 2000 - session/OS setup? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t737285-pxe-booting-from-windows-2000-session-os-setup.html)

BertieBigBollox@gmail.com 11-05-2010 11:24 AM

PXE booting from Windows 2000 - session/OS setup?

Got an old Windows 2000 server (I didnt set up) that is used for PXE
booting.

Basically, I can DHCP boot another machine from it.

Then I get blue screen with white text informing me that this is the
Client Installation Wizard.

I log on using username PXE and then it gives me a list of 'operating
systems'. This corresponds to the name of ghost sessions I have
available to run on the server.

Question is:- Where on the PXE server are these 'operating systems'
configured?

Desk Rabbit 11-05-2010 01:46 PM

Re: PXE booting from Windows 2000 - session/OS setup?

On 05/11/2010 11:24, BertieBigBollox@gmail.com wrote:
> Got an old Windows 2000 server (I didnt set up) that is used for PXE
> booting.
>
> Basically, I can DHCP boot another machine from it.
>
> Then I get blue screen with white text informing me that this is the
> Client Installation Wizard.
>
> I log on using username PXE and then it gives me a list of 'operating
> systems'. This corresponds to the name of ghost sessions I have
> available to run on the server.
>
> Question is:- Where on the PXE server are these 'operating systems'
> configured?

Google windows 2000 pxe images

How many more times are you going to ask this same question before you
engage somebody who knows what they are doing to sort it out for you?

Hot-Text 11-06-2010 06:00 AM

Re: PXE booting from Windows 2000 - session/OS setup?

http://diddy.boot-land.net/pxe/files/2000.htm