Velocity Reviews

-   -   Selling Routes Lebanon Premium CLI and Pakistan Premium CLI: (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t737200-selling-routes-lebanon-premium-cli-and-pakistan-premium-cli.html)

Lubna Mahar 11-04-2010 12:57 PM

Selling Routes Lebanon Premium CLI and Pakistan Premium CLI:

Hello

We are offering stable and high quality routes which mentioned below:

Destination Dial Code
Lebanon Proper 961
Lebanon Mobile 9613
Lebanon Mobile 96170
Lebanon Mobile 96171
Lebanon Mobile 96176
Pakistan 92
Pakistan Mobile 923

"Now Easy Western Union Quick Pay/ PayPal/ Escrow Payment Option also
Available with Online CDR”

Billing: 1/1
Payment Terms: Prepay.

Please send us your target rates and volumes of these destinations. For
further details please contact the undersigned.

Regards,

Lubna Mahar
Breezecom
MSN or Email: lubna.mahar@breezecom.ae
www.breezecom.ae

Lubna Mahar
Assistant Manager - Business Development
lubna.mahar@breezecom.ae
www.breezecom.ae