Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dimdows XP?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t737172-dimdows-xp.html)

Lawrence D'Oliveiro 11-04-2010 02:56 AM

Dimdows XP??

I thought resellers weren’t allowed to sell preinstallations of Windows XP
after October 22nd. Yet in the latest Bond & Bond catalogue I see an
Emachines EM350 being offered with precisely that.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro 11-04-2010 03:07 AM

Re: Dimdows XP??

In message <iat7ct$om4$1@lust.ihug.co.nz>, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

> I thought resellers weren’t allowed to sell preinstallations of Windows XP
> after October 22nd. Yet in the latest Bond & Bond catalogue I see an
> Emachines EM350 being offered with precisely that.

And another one, an HP Mini 110-3017TU from Harvey Norman.

Sweetpea 11-04-2010 07:09 AM

Re: Dimdows XP??

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:07:53 +1300, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

> In message <iat7ct$om4$1@lust.ihug.co.nz>, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
>
>> I thought resellers weren’t allowed to sell preinstallations of Windows
>> XP after October 22nd. Yet in the latest Bond & Bond catalogue I see an
>> Emachines EM350 being offered with precisely that.

> And another one, an HP Mini 110-3017TU from Harvey Norman.

I see that Larry has taken to replying to his own posts - seeing that
nobody else has!. :-D