Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Attn: boaterdave (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t737035-re-attn-boaterdave.html)

Aardvark 11-02-2010 06:16 PM

Re: Attn: boaterdave

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:05:49 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

> (William Regal) wrote:
>> Then that makes you a 'LIAR' as you were the one that said it.
>>
>> LIAR you are!!

> No!
>
> I'm a frayed knot!
>
> It was Peter Foldes who lied! ;-)

Why you continue to even allow yourself to see the dross put forward by
the cowardly x-privat.org creature in any of its guises is totally beyond
me.

no hace mucho tiempo que vivĂ*a un hidalgo de los de lanza en
astillero, adarga antigua, rocĂ*n flaco y galgo corredor."
-Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

Aardvark 11-02-2010 06:53 PM

Re: Attn: boaterdave

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:44:56 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

> Aardvark wrote:

>>> No!
>>>
>>> I'm a frayed knot!
>>>
>>> It was Peter Foldes who lied! ;-)

>> Why you continue to even allow yourself to see the dross put forward by
>> the cowardly x-privat.org creature in any of its guises is totally
>> beyond me.

> I'm simply curious about why they/it is/are stalking me.

I thought that if anyone understands stalking and the reasons behind it,
you would. BTW it's a single entity, no need to get confused by its
multiple nyms.

> They/it do me no harm - do they?!!!

It doesn't have the wit.

Peter Foldes 11-02-2010 08:54 PM

Re: Attn: boaterdave

"~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
> Aardvark wrote:
> I'm simply curious about why they/it is/are stalking me.

Have you looked in the mirror lately David ??

--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

StevieO 11-03-2010 01:49 PM

Re: Attn: boaterdave

Might well be one of the two Africans
your wife was ****ing those many nights
you were not home. :-))))))

Aardvark 11-03-2010 02:30 PM

Re: Attn: boaterdave

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:59:45 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

> Aardvark wrote:

>> It doesn't have the wit.

> Aardy - for a game, why don't *you* ask *it* why it is following my
> every move?

Why should I? They're your moves, not mine (although it *does* tend to
latch onto anyone who doesn't give the appearance of disliking you). It's
invisible to me, it should be invisible to you.

> Surely with your intellect you can determine who it is - or at least
> where they are located (but do not trust their headers!)

It hides behind x-privat.org in order to do what it does in as cowardly a
fashion as possible. x-privat.org does exactly what it says on the tin-
posts originating from there are, for all intents and purposes,
untraceable.

Plonk the ****ing creature and be done with it.

Aardvark 11-03-2010 04:24 PM

Re: Attn: boaterdave

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:40:51 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

> Aardvark wrote:

>>> Aardy - for a game, why don't *you* ask *it* why it is following my
>>> every move?
>>>

>> Why should I? They're your moves, not mine (although it *does* tend to
>> latch onto anyone who doesn't give the appearance of disliking you).
>> It's invisible to me, it should be invisible to you.
>>
>>> Surely with your intellect you can determine who it is - or at least
>>> where they are located (but do not trust their headers!)

>> It hides behind x-privat.org in order to do what it does in as cowardly
>> a fashion as possible. x-privat.org does exactly what it says on the
>> tin- posts originating from there are, for all intents and purposes,
>> untraceable.
>>
>> Plonk the ****ing creature and be done with it.

> Hmmm! How many guises do you believe *it* is using as its nym?

Gave up counting when I plonked it.

StevieO 11-03-2010 08:01 PM

Re: Attn: boaterdave

How many have you used?