Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f33-computer-support.html)
-   -   Ten thoughts to ponder (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t737033-ten-thoughts-to-ponder.html)

Meat Plow 11-02-2010 05:46 PM

Ten thoughts to ponder
 

Ten Thoughts to Ponder

Number 10
Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8
Men have two emotions : Hungry
and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich .

Number 7
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use
the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Number 6
Some people are like a Slinky-not really good for anything, but you still
can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals,
dying of nothing.

Number 4
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to
criticism.

Number 3
Why does a slight tax increase cost you $800.00, and a substantial tax
cut saves you $30.00?

Number 2
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

And The Number 1 Thought
Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers--what you do today, might burn
your ass tomorrow.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

OldGringo38 11-02-2010 09:24 PM

Re: Ten thoughts to ponder
 
On 11/2/2010 12:46 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> Number 5
> Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals,
> dying of nothing.

Similar:
Natural foods are bad for your health, haven't you seen how many people
are dieing of natural causes.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

OldGringo38 11-03-2010 12:19 AM

Re: Ten thoughts to ponder
 
On 11/2/2010 7:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> "OldGringo38"<NoEmail@ThisOldHouse.Con> wrote in message
> news:iapvhi$6n9$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>> On 11/2/2010 12:46 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
>> following tidbit of information:
>>> Number 5
>>> Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals,
>>> dying of nothing.

>> Similar:
>> Natural foods are bad for your health, haven't you seen how many people
>> are dieing of natural causes.

>
>
>
> LOL!
>
>

I didn't get any laughs when I told that one at the Get-Go
http://www.thegetgomarfa.com/

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

OldGringo38 11-03-2010 01:53 AM

Re: Ten thoughts to ponder
 
On 11/2/2010 7:28 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> "OldGringo38"<NoEmail@ThisOldHouse.Con> wrote in message
> news:iaq9r5$f09$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>> On 11/2/2010 7:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
>> following tidbit of information:
>>> "OldGringo38"<NoEmail@ThisOldHouse.Con> wrote in message
>>> news:iapvhi$6n9$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>>> On 11/2/2010 12:46 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
>>>> following tidbit of information:
>>>>> Number 5
>>>>> Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals,
>>>>> dying of nothing.
>>>> Similar:
>>>> Natural foods are bad for your health, haven't you seen how many people
>>>> are dieing of natural causes.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> LOL!
>>>
>>>

>> I didn't get any laughs when I told that one at the Get-Go
>> http://www.thegetgomarfa.com/
>>

>
>
>
> Yeah I know what it's like
>
> no one laughs at my jokes either
>
>
>
> guess they aren't jokes then
>
>

The Get Go is fanatics on Organic Foods and pricey as hell, and you
don't joke about food that is marked up about 500% LOL

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.