Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: ISP Cancel Now what? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t736516-re-isp-cancel-now-what.html)

Bert Hyman 10-26-2010 11:12 PM

Re: ISP Cancel Now what?

In news:6s2dnZsqbtffoVrRnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@ntd.net philo
<philo@privacy.net> wrote:

> So I called them and after a half hour or so of asking questions...
> the bottom line is that I *cannot* sign up for AT&T DSL if I currently
> have a DSL provider. I'll have to let it lapse then sign up.

Here, my ISP will do all the wrangling with the DSL provider(s).

Have you chosen a new ISP, or are you in a situation where your ISP must
also be your DSL provider?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com

philo 10-26-2010 11:21 PM

Re: ISP Cancel Now what?

"Bert Hyman" <bert@iphouse.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9E1DB92CD415AVeebleFetzer@216.250.188.141. ..
> In news:6s2dnZsqbtffoVrRnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@ntd.net philo
> <philo@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>> So I called them and after a half hour or so of asking questions...
>> the bottom line is that I *cannot* sign up for AT&T DSL if I currently
>> have a DSL provider. I'll have to let it lapse then sign up.

> Here, my ISP will do all the wrangling with the DSL provider(s).
>
> Have you chosen a new ISP, or are you in a situation where your ISP must
> also be your DSL provider?

My DSL provoider and ISP are one and the same.

Since I have an AT&T landline

the cheapest package is to simply add at&t DSL service