Velocity Reviews

-   -   Urgent : Direct Client is looking for Sr OBIEE resource in NC (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t736020-urgent-direct-client-is-looking-for-sr-obiee-resource-in-nc.html)

Yogi 10-20-2010 05:01 PM

Urgent : Direct Client is looking for Sr OBIEE resource in NC

Hi ,
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on sarah@larktechinc.com

Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 24 + months
Rate: DOE

Requirements:

Must have skills:
Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 10g
(development, administration, configuration), Setup, administration
and development.
Siebel Analytics 7.8.x
Hyperion Products
Microstrategy
Data warehousing methodologies
UNIX
Good to Have:
Database:
Oracle 11i, 10g Database
Netezza,
Oracle11i
SQL Server
DB2 Tools:
Oracle SQL developer
Data Stage
Informatica

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on sarah@larktechinc.com
Thanks,
Sarah