Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: deleted email folder help me please (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t736004-re-deleted-email-folder-help-me-please.html)

Bucky Breeder 10-20-2010 01:46 PM

Re: deleted email folder help me please

steven <steven987654321@home.com> via news:NYidnfMxq-
ZJOSPRnZ2dnUVZ8gSdnZ2d@bt.com:

> I just deleted a folder with a lot of very important emails
> (Windows Live Mail), Please, how can I retrieve it???

Still have a restore point from before you deleted it?
If so, you may be able get it back with 'Shadow Explorer'.

<http://www.shadowexplorer.com/>

Navigate to the folder; right-click on it, then export.

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

"The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe."
-- Dr. McCoy, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.