Velocity Reviews

-   -   Urgent Requirement: QTP QA Analyst - 12+ months-Irvine,CA. (4 positions) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t735926-urgent-requirement-qtp-qa-analyst-12-months-irvine-ca-4-positions.html)

Isaac 10-19-2010 04:21 PM

Urgent Requirement: QTP QA Analyst - 12+ months-Irvine,CA. (4 positions)

Hi All,

We have a QTP QA Analyst position in Irvine, CA., for 12+ months,
with minimum 8 years experience in Testing., please send suitable
resumes with Contact details and location ASAP. Hourly rate is $40:00/
hr on C2C/1099, rate is very competitive but it’s a long term,
Interview is Telephonic and Video Conferencing, this is a sure shot
closure.

Client would like to close this requirement ASAP, we need 4 resources,
this will close as soon as we find a best match, please respond ASAP,

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3907
Office 213.233.3576
isaac@preludesys.com
www.preludesys.com
agasagi03@gmail.com

Title: QTP QA Analyst with minimum 8 years experience in Testing.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Irvine, CA
Pay Rate: Max $ 40/hr (All Inclusive) on C2C/1099

Job requirement:
• Advanced knowledge in the maintenance of automated functional (Quick
Test Pro) and performance (Performance Center)test case suites,
creation of new tests, automated test scheduling, execution and
analysis.
• QA experience: 8 years minimum
• Automation experience: 5 years minimum (must be recent)
• Thorough knowledge and experience with HP Quick Test Pro.
• Thorough knowledge VBScript
• Advanced knowledge of test planning, methodologies, and best
practices.
• Thorough knowledge of test case design and processes for
functionality, usability, sociability, regression, systems
integration, end to end, performance and load phases of testing.
• Thorough understanding of the impact of risk to test case design and
prioritization.

Please send in suitable resume, rate & contact details.

Steve Sobol 10-19-2010 04:46 PM

Re: Urgent Requirement: QTP QA Analyst - 12+ months-Irvine,CA. (4 positions)

In article <0b35946d-f992-411e-8862-15ec007bae62@
42g2000prt.googlegroups.com>, agasagi03@gmail.com says...

> Hi All,
>
> We have a QTP QA Analyst position in Irvine, CA., for 12+ months,

If you had a clue, you'd realize that many of your posts are completely
offtopic for this newsgroup, and you'd stop posting them.

Go away.

--
Steve Sobol, Apple Valley, California, USA
sjsobol@JustThe.net