Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: Stanley Kubrick VHS boxed set, free to good home (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t735789-ot-stanley-kubrick-vhs-boxed-set-free-to-good-home.html)

Nik Coughlin 10-18-2010 05:57 AM

OT: Stanley Kubrick VHS boxed set, free to good home

I tried to get rid of it on Trademe for reserve price == the cost of
listing the damn things and no takers, apparently nobody wants VHS -
well, fair enough, nor do I, hence trying to get rid of them.

I'd really rather they didn't end up in a landfill so I thought I'd
check if anyone here wants it. Details as follows:

6 VHS tapes, barely watched (some still in shrinkwrap):

Lolita
Dr. Strangelove
2001: A Space Odyssey
Barry Lyndon
The Shining (tape still shrinkwrapped, never watched)
Full Metal Jacket (tape still shrinkwrapped, never watched)

Tapes are in very good condition, box is in fair condition with some
small damage.

First person to respond who can pick them up from central Auckland or
is happy to pay postage (about $7 I think) can have them.

Cheers

Rhino 10-18-2010 06:20 AM

Re: OT: Stanley Kubrick VHS boxed set, free to good home

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:57:03 -0700 (PDT), Nik Coughlin
<nrkn.com@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Nik,

Please give me a call on 021 987 090. I work in the CBD and live in
Mt. Eden, so collecting would be no problem.

Cheers, Rhino

Nik Coughlin 10-18-2010 09:02 PM

Re: OT: Stanley Kubrick VHS boxed set, free to good home

Gone.