Velocity Reviews

-   -   Why is there no tab "Update" in Java Control Panel? Install "Updater" separately? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t735728-why-is-there-no-tab-update-in-java-control-panel-install-updater-separately.html)

Gianni Galore 10-17-2010 09:36 AM

Why is there no tab "Update" in Java Control Panel? Install "Updater" separately?

I installed JavaSE on my new Notebook with 64bit Win7.

Everything is fine except the fact that the Java Control Panel shows no tab "Update".

So I cannot tell Java to retrieve (and install) a new update.

On my old WinXP (32bit) computer this "Update" tab was available.

What's wrong?

Do I have to install an updtae separately?

Gianni