Velocity Reviews

-   -   How can I disable the Action Center on Windows 7 64-bit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t735089-how-can-i-disable-the-action-center-on-windows-7-64-bit.html)

Anders Boholdt-Petersen 10-09-2010 07:19 PM

How can I disable the Action Center on Windows 7 64-bit

Hi,

Can I disable Action Center on Windows 7 64-bit, so the service not running?
I have tried to disable all messages from the Action Center, but every time
i start Windows 7, the Action Center still came up and tell me that I have
errors I should fix.

The errors I have is that I have disable the security center, and Action
Center tell me that I should enable this.

It is very frustrated that I not can find a solution to how I disable the
Action Center!

I have found the following key in the registry database where Action Center
have some settings:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Action Center
unfortunately, I can not find a solution in this registry key!

Thanks for the answers.

Regards,
Anders

Kue2 10-09-2010 07:46 PM

Re: How can I disable the Action Center on Windows 7 64-bit

Hi Anders
I googled how to disable action center in Windows 7.This is just one of the

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/conten...on-center.html

Anders Boholdt-Petersen 10-09-2010 08:41 PM

"Kue2" <Kue2@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi Anders
> I googled how to disable action center in Windows 7.This is just one of
> the responses.
>

> http://www.dummies.com/how-to/conten...on-center.html

..

The problem is that I have tried the solution there be described on the home
page you linked to above.

I will be very happy if other persons have other suggested solutions to how
I can disable the Action Center on Windows 7 64-bit!

Very thanks.

/ Anders