Velocity Reviews

-   -   HostedSwitch Feed - A-Z List Exchange (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t734860-hostedswitch-feed-a-z-list-exchange.html)

HostedSwitch.com 10-06-2010 11:38 AM

HostedSwitch Feed - A-Z List Exchange

Being a leader in hosted softswitching, HostedSwitch has always been a
place where
VoIP carriers meet to exchange traffic. Willing to make this cooperation
even more
easier we dedicate a special section of our site to that purpose. In
HostedSwitch
Feed you can
- post your current needs and offers
- share A-Z lists with other members of the VoIP carriers commmunity
- test routes quickly and efficiently via HostedSwitch format and
connections.

HostedSwitch.com - Routing, Billing, Monitoring