Velocity Reviews

-   -   Yahoo email SUX!!! horribly (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t734466-yahoo-email-sux-horribly.html)

dh@. 09-30-2010 07:39 PM

Yahoo email SUX!!! horribly

They have been sucking for a while now, ever since they added a
page you had to go to and beg AGAIN to go to your inbox. Now they
have improved their spamming to the point that it's hard to get
to the inbox at all. When I click on the icon it pretends it's
going to go, and then goes back to the original extra spam page.
I may have learned that if you first go to another folder like
the drafts, you can then get to your inbox. BUT! After you read a
message you can't just hit the back button and return to the
inbox. Oh **** no, instead they drag you back to the original
spam page from which they will not allow you to get to your inbox
directly. Yahoo mail has gone from bad, to absolutely HORRIBLE!

VanguardLH 09-30-2010 08:23 PM

Re: Yahoo email SUX!!! horribly

dh@. wrote:

> They have been sucking for a while now, ever since they added a
> page you had to go to and beg AGAIN to go to your inbox. Now they
> have improved their spamming to the point that it's hard to get
> to the inbox at all. When I click on the icon it pretends it's
> going to go, and then goes back to the original extra spam page.
> I may have learned that if you first go to another folder like
> the drafts, you can then get to your inbox. BUT! After you read a
> message you can't just hit the back button and return to the
> inbox. Oh **** no, instead they drag you back to the original
> spam page from which they will not allow you to get to your inbox
> directly. Yahoo mail has gone from bad, to absolutely HORRIBLE!

Oh yeah, like this post wasn't off-topic to THIS newsgroup. Feel better
now after announcing your rant?

John Doe 09-30-2010 09:05 PM

Re: Yahoo email SUX!!! horribly

And this has to do with the groups you posted to, how?

Jeff Strickland 10-01-2010 03:16 PM

Re: Yahoo email SUX!!! horribly

<dh@.> wrote in message news:8dp9a6lavovstm0u7et4sgu8q6v07qmp8q@4ax.com...
> They have been sucking for a while now, ever since they added a
> page you had to go to and beg AGAIN to go to your inbox. Now they
> have improved their spamming to the point that it's hard to get
> to the inbox at all. When I click on the icon it pretends it's
> going to go, and then goes back to the original extra spam page.
> I may have learned that if you first go to another folder like
> the drafts, you can then get to your inbox. BUT! After you read a
> message you can't just hit the back button and return to the
> inbox. Oh **** no, instead they drag you back to the original
> spam page from which they will not allow you to get to your inbox
> directly. Yahoo mail has gone from bad, to absolutely HORRIBLE!

Dude, it's FREE. Of course it sucks.

The only thing I use my yahoo account for is to log onto sites where I
suspect they are gonna sell my address to the spammers. Get a real e-mail
address from your ISP, or set your e-mail client -- Outlook Express or
Thunderbird, or whatever -- to collect your yahoo mail and display it in a
text-based format instead of an HTML-based presentation.

Davey 10-01-2010 03:43 PM

Re: Yahoo email SUX!!! horribly

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:39:10 -0400
dh@. wrote:

> They have been sucking for a while now, ever since they added a
> page you had to go to and beg AGAIN to go to your inbox. Now they
> have improved their spamming to the point that it's hard to get
> to the inbox at all. When I click on the icon it pretends it's
> going to go, and then goes back to the original extra spam page.
> I may have learned that if you first go to another folder like
> the drafts, you can then get to your inbox. BUT! After you read a
> message you can't just hit the back button and return to the
> inbox. Oh **** no, instead they drag you back to the original
> spam page from which they will not allow you to get to your inbox
> directly. Yahoo mail has gone from bad, to absolutely HORRIBLE!

Funny, I don't have any of those problems. Maybe because I have AdBlock
which filters out a load of unwanted stuff. I just click on the 'Mail'
button on my Home page, enter login info, and there is the Inbox, and
easy access to the other boxes.
--
Davey.