Velocity Reviews

-   -   Downloading Pictures (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t734393-downloading-pictures.html)

Mike Gross 09-29-2010 10:12 PM

Re: Downloading Pictures

You really are ****ing retarded, you know that?

Andy 09-30-2010 02:11 AM

Downloading Pictures

How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.

OldGringo38 09-30-2010 02:27 AM

Re: Downloading Pictures

On 9/29/2010 9:11 PM Just to please that super-ego, Andy wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.

Using the software that came with the camera. If you stole the camera
and don't have the software, you can go to the camera's web site and
download it from there. Good Luck

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

Zu Arsschlaark! 09-30-2010 02:56 AM

Re: Downloading Pictures

"Andy" <andy.petro@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.

cable of a kind might help unless the picters are on the memory card.

Dan C 09-30-2010 03:19 AM

Re: Downloading Pictures

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:11:37 -0400, Andy wrote:

> How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.

First thing to do is format the memory media on the camera. Has to be
done once before anything can be copied from it. Then format the hard
drive on your PC. Then hook up a parallel (printer) cable between the
two, and the pics will auto-transfer right over. Very easy.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he backed into a squad car.

Mike Easter 09-30-2010 06:33 AM

Re: Downloading Pictures

Andy wrote:
> How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.

Follow the instructions in the camera's manual using the camera's cable.
Sometimes it is useful to use the software which came with the camera.

The typical camera comes in a little box with a manual and cable and CD.
Maybe a wrist strap.

Or did you open the box, take the camera out, throw away the rest of the
contents and start shooting?

If you will report the brand and modelno of the camera, more specific
instructions may follow.

--
Mike Easter

Tony 09-30-2010 07:09 AM

Re: Downloading Pictures

Assuming they're not on the built in memory that came with the camera.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
day on the job for potty mouth,

beyond the realm of understandability

thanatoid 09-30-2010 07:33 AM

Re: Downloading Pictures

Mike Easter <MikeE@ster.invalid> wrote in

<snip>

> Follow the instructions in the camera's manual using the
> camera's cable. Sometimes it is useful to use the software
> which came with the camera.
>
> The typical camera comes in a little box with a manual and
> cable and CD. Maybe a wrist strap.
>
> Or did you open the box, take the camera out, throw away
> the rest of the contents and start shooting?
>
> If you will report the brand and modelno of the camera,
> more specific instructions may follow.

Hey Mike, I did not know you were an excellent comedian as well!

;-]

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid

Parko 09-30-2010 08:21 AM

Re: Downloading Pictures

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 03:09:28 -0400, Tony wrote:

> Assuming they're not on the built in memory that came with the camera.

In that case...
http://pedalrevolutionblog.files.wor...4/smashed1.jpg

--
Oh, bugger!

Meat Plow 09-30-2010 12:04 PM

Re: Downloading Pictures

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 03:19:12 +0000, Dan C wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:11:37 -0400, Andy wrote:
>
>> How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.

> First thing to do is format the memory media on the camera.

Is there any doubt that you are mentally retarded?